Floracor GI by AST Enzymes offers a simple and logical solution. This powerful cleansing product contains enzymes that break down the cell wall of Candida and aid the body in its clearance from the intestine. In addition, Floracor GI uses a patented Enhanced Probiotic Delivery System to deliver probiotics that repopulate beneficial bacteria. Floracor GI goes straight to the source of the problem and will help restore your body’s natural immune balance.
Many of the nuances of 21st century life including the Western diet, antibiotic use, and environmental pollutants may alter the balance of beneficial bacteria living within the intestine. With diminished stores and activity of beneficial bacteria, the intestine becomes susceptible to infection by opportunistic organisms. Once such opportunistic organism is Candida Albicans, a yeast that naturally resides in our bodies and normally causes no harm. However, alteration in the intestinal bacterial stores allows overgrowth of Candida, which may activate the body’s immune response, leading to other medical complications.
Most commonly, Floracor-GI gets compared to Syntol AMD. Both are potent, powerful and extremely effective enzyme supplements but they do have some differences in delivery and ingredients. Below is a chart to help compare Floracor GI and Syntol AMD.
Floracor-GI for Candida Yeast Cleanse
Floracor-GI is a revolutionary blend of probiotics, prebiotics and enzymes specially formulated to help maintain a proper balance of intestinal microflora, inhibit pathogenic bacteria and prevent the overgrowth of yeast organisms, mainly Candida.
Floracor-GI is different from other intestinal cleansing formulas in the following ways:
– Chitosanase is a unique and powerful enzyme that helps to break down chitin, an important part of the structure of the Candida cell wall. Cellulase enhances this activity by breaking down the cellulose component of the cell wall.
– SEBiotic is a special spore-forming probiotic that is incredibly stable in the dormant state. Using our Enhanced Probiotic Delivery System™(EPDS), this probiotic can exist in a dehydrated state indefinitely.
– EPDS delivers larger amounts of living bacteria into the intestinal tract, where they colonize and flourish. Once in the intestinal tract, these bacteria exit their spores, attach themselves to the intestinal mucosa, and begin to germinate, producing new colonies of friendly bacteria.
– Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), nutrient-dense alfalfa and papaya powder comprise a fortified prebiotic blend, which enhances the growth and stability of probiotics in the gut.
– High-activity proteases, including Peptizyme-SP brand serrapeptase, hydrolyze putrefying food matter trapped between the intestinal villi, which can cause sluggish digestion, bloating and an increase in toxins. These enzymes create a better intestinal environment, improved absorption, motility and better overall colon health.
Floracor-GI Usage Directions
Take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules at bedtime. For best results, take capsules on an empty stomach – 30 to 60 minutes before or 2 hours after a meal with 8 oz. of water.
Doses may be increased to 3 or more capsules twice a day to increase the Candida cleansing benefits, or as directed by your healthcare professional.*
(Floracor-GI may be taken with food to function solely as a probiotic; however, taking Floracor-GI on an empty stomach will enhance the systemic cleansing effects of the product.)