(Same Exact Formula, New Name!)
Excellacor (formerly called Exclzyme) supports overall metabolic help and comes in the form of vegetarian capsules. Excellacor works for overall metabolic health, blood circulation, sore muscles, recovery, healthy joints and tendons in addition to other benefits commonly associated with the powerful and potent ingredients listed below. Excellacor is a popular supplement with a wide variety of customers because it works.
At a glance, Excellacor supports:
- Overall metabolic health
- Healthy blood circulation
- Recovery from sore muscles
- Healthy joints and tendons
- Key ingredients in the vegetarian mix include:
- Enteric-coated Serraptase that contains a strong fibrinolytic enzyme
- Bromelain that is derived from pineapples and supports healthy blood circulation
- Papain that comes from papaya and provides support to protein digestion
- Lipase that produces essential fatty acid
- Amylase that transforms carbohydrates and starches into sugar
- Rutin that shields the body from free radicals
- Amla, which is a natural source of Vitamin C that supports regulatory immune responses
Enzymes are life and Excellacor can help
The body produces substances known as enzymes that support all biological reactions. In many respects, enzymes are the glue holding everything together in the anatomical structure because they carry out chemical reactions that are essential for the body’s function. You can find an enzyme in every portion of the body. The simplest acts of breathing, metabolism, and heart rates are dependent on enzymes’ ability to produce.
With age comes a decrease in the number of proteins produced to carry out chemical procedures in the body. The only way to make up for slowed reproduction is to supplement for the loss of enzymes.
Excellacor contains Serrapeptase that contains the key ingredient of fibrin metabolism. Perhaps the best feature of Excellacor, in addition to its potent ingredients, is the enteric coating, which shields enzymes from the stomach’s acids.
Most protein supplements have the right components but lack coating to shield it from the power that is stomach acid. This product covers all bases with a tough outer layer.
Directions for Excellacor
Take on an empty stomach (30-60 minutes before or 2 hours after meals).
Day 1-5: Take 1 capsule, 3 times a day.
Day 6-11: Take 2 capsule, 3 times a day.
Day 12+: Therapeutic Dose 3(+) capsules, 3 times a day.
Therapeutic Dose: Maximum capsules needed for desired effect. Increase dose as needed( 3-5 capsules, 3 times a day). May vary from person to person.
Maintenance Dose: This is the minimum dose needed to continue to maintain the effects of managing your symptoms. This dosage varies upon individual and should be monitored closely.
Caution: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or under medical supervision, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.