Vitalzym, is a dietary supplement that helps to improve metabolic functions. It helps with breathng, growth, digestion, reproduction and other similar functions. People under the age of 25 produce these needed enzymes without a problem, however as people get older their bodies are not always able to create the enzymes needed for a healthy, active life. Vitalzym helps to replace these needed enzymes to make sure that the body functions properly.
Advanced Liquid Gel Capsules
The new Vitalzym enteric coated liquid gel capsules improve upon the delivery of Vitalzym enzymes to the body. The new capsules mean no loss of enzyme activity in the stomach meaning 100% enzyme activity for absorption in the small intestine. Vitälzȳm is specially formulated with a quality proprietary blend, including Serrapeptase, also known as the ‘miracle enzyme.’ Vitälzȳm may help to maintain healthy levels of fibrin and scar tissue formation and support normal pain and inflammatory response.
Original Powder Capsules
Also available in the original formula, Vitalzym original vegetable capsules are still some of the best systemic enzymes available today. In offering the powder form of Vitalzym as a supplement, customers are able to still get the benefits offered by Vitalzym. Supplementation with Vitalzym along with proper diet and exercise will help to maintain normal enzyme levels, balancing your body’s own repair mechanisms.
Vitalzym is comprised of ingredients that have been combined to specifically assist the body and increase well being all over. These ingredients include:
- Serrapeptase – was originally created in Japan and it helps to decompose bradykinin within the body. Bradykinin causes an inflammatory response within the body, it is a protein.
- Bromelain – comes from a plant and it helps to break down proteins. It also has anti inflammatory properties.
- Papin – comes from a plant as well and helps with digestion and breaking down proteins.
- Amylase – is an enzyme that breaks down carbohydrates more efficiently.
- Lipase – is an enzyme that helps to break down lipids.
- Rutin – is a flavonoid that adds strength to the capillary blood vessels.
- Amla – is an Indian gooseberry that is rich in Vitamin C.
Detailed Vitalzym Label: